Euphonium Fanfare Euphonium Fanfare

Beautiful orchestration man, especially the low strings and brass. You have a really great ear for the little nuances that make an orchestration beautiful. Keep it up!

HurtScience responds:

Thanks so much for the feedback! I'm really glad you enjoyed it.

Vanilla Nights Vanilla Nights

This is an awesome groove. Can't wait to hear more from you! :)

KatsMusiK responds:

Thank you kindly. I do plan to upload more soon.

Stranger Stranger

I really dig your soundscape! Very sonorous and alien-esque. Keep making stuff, will ya?

arbelamram responds:

thnx man :) and i promise i will

Kelpalots X Liberal Shimmering - Easy Days Kelpalots X Liberal Shimmering - Easy Days

Chill track dude. Very ambient. I really dig your use of the chimes and various nature sounds. Keep it up!

Kelpalots responds:

Thanks. I almost thought this would be too weird for NG. :D IT HAS BEEN REVISED. Due to weird sounds that don't match.

Insidious Innocence (Celeste) Insidious Innocence (Celeste)

Fantastic track! I love the syncopation and polyrythms you got going on. Not hard to tell you're a music major :p

ADR3-N responds:

Never got around to responding to this, but thanks! I wrote it out, trying to paint a picture with sound. Glad that sound also happened to please other people. :)

Piece for Piano and Cello Piece for Piano and Cello

I'm really happy to see someone is recording audio rather than just using midi! This sounds beautiful and I really dig the chord structure. Did you record everything or just the piano and cello?

Basset-Hound responds:

Thank you, yes only the full string section at the very end are "fake". In this song I played the piano, cello and the trumpet. The cello did had like a thousand takes because I only played cello for 1 month when recording this.

Game Grumps 3 Trailer Game Grumps 3 Trailer

This is incredible!! I really loved your reference to unicorn wizard!! What program did you use to create this awesome sound quality?

Gregzilla14 responds:

GarageBand!

Why are we doing this? Why are we doing this?

That voice is really familiar. hmmm......

None Shall Pass None Shall Pass

This is fantastic!! You perfectly captured the retro synth sound and added a really sweet modern twist to it. I really dig it!

fearing responds:

Thank you buddy! I spent a lot of time refining the sound so that it resembled the synths and sounds of the 80s, really glad it's coming through to you! Cheers for listening and leaving some feedback dude.